Monday, January 9, 2017

Project Management Course

Project Management


For those of you that have been following my blog, you know that I am currently working on my Master's degree. For those of you that are new to my blog Welcome! 


The next eight weeks of my degree program has me focusing on project management and the role this will play for instructional designers now and in the future. 

Many of us instructional designers know that we wear many hats throughout the process of analyzing, designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating training. So it should not come as any surprise how important it is that we also are able to put on a project manager hat when we are called upon to do so.  

Being able to possess the skills and competencies required to be a project manager is only going to help our training projects to be implemented on time and under budget. 
 
I look forward to sharing what I learn on this topic so please check back during the next eight weeks to learn more. You can also subscribe to my blog in the top right-hand corner.




2 comments:

  1. Lisa,
    I look forward to sharing this experience with you as we progress a course closer to graduation.
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, I have your blog on my feed reader.
    Nick Benwell

    ReplyDelete